Bottle & Can is currently hiring! We expect the majority of shifts will be at our Salisbury location, with occasional shifts at our Concord location, as needed. This is subject to change, depending on who we find to fill the position.
Looking for a side hustle? We are looking to bring on one more craft beer enthusiast and beer-tender to our B&C team. Craft beer experience preferred, and Cicerone Certified Beer Server Certificate is a plus, but willing to train/certify the right individual.
- 21yrs or older
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server Certificate preferred
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for craft beer, and willingness to learn
- Beer Service/Bartending experience preferred
- Must stay knowledgeable on our ever changing beer & beverage offerings
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work autonomously (including opening/closing duties)
- Able to lift/move kegs/cases up to 60lbs
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Follow and strictly abide by state ABC regulations and verify legal drinking age of customers
- Evening and weekend availability is a MUST
- Average $11+ per hour (varies depending on tips), base pay is $7.25
- Approx. 10-15 hours per week